How Does Optimal Living Work?
Optimal Living is a disease-specific program. This means that it’s tailored to each resident and their individual health and wellness needs.
Our expert team is dedicated to helping each resident through whatever health obstacles they are facing. The top 8 diseases and conditions the Optimal Living program focuses on are:
- Joint Replacement
- Deconditioning or inactivity
- Cerebrovascular Accident or strokes
- Cardiac Issues
- Parkinson’s Disease
The Optimal Living program uses physical, occupational and speech therapy to combat 5 main goals for each of the listed conditions and diseases. These 5 goals are:
- Improve overall health and wellness
- Increase and maintain strength
- Prevent further injury, falls and health risks
- Manage the risks associated with specific diseases
- Maintain independence